Sacchetta & Baldino lawyers have solid foundations in trial advocacy and handle matters involving defective products, construction accidents, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, bicycle accidents, birth injuries, brain injuries, insurance bad faith, motorcycle accidents, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, and sexual abuse. We represent people, not big business and not the insurance industry.
Verdicts & Settlements in the News
- Contractor Found Liable For Woman’s Drive-Thru Lane Fall
- Jury Awards SEPTA Driver in Motor Vehicle Collision
- Passenger Injured In Truck Crash Receives $1.6M in Bench Trial
- Delco Jury Awards $1.125M Over Med Mal Claims
- $2.6M Verdict for Trooper in Defective Gun Holster Case
- Delco Jury Awards $5.4M to Brain-Damaged Cyclist
- Delco Jury Awards $7.6 Mil. In Car Accident Suit
- Carpenter Secures Settlement in Forklift Incident
- Apartments To Pay For Resident’s Icy Fall
- Girl Scout Secures $2.8M Settlement After Fall From Rock
- $12 Mil. Accident Verdict for Woman Hit by Stolen Car
- Case Over Electric Shock to Carpenter Settles for $2.5 Mil.
- $1.9 Mil. Product Defect Settlement for Woman Attacked by a Rotweiller