$3.5 million settlement with an international electronic component manufacturer. The plaintiff suffered significant facial injuries as a result of an explosion which occurred due to a negligently-designed high voltage coupling mechanism. Through extensive investigation and consultation with multidisciplinary experts, our attorneys were able to establish that the product was defectively designed and that viable, safer alternative designs existed.
The case of a carpenter who was injured after sustaining an electric shock on the job—and who was also alleged to have developed ALS as a result of the shock—has been settled with property owners and electricians for $2.5 million.
Read Full Article
Jury verdict $2 million in a case involving injuries resulting from a construction site accident. The plaintiff was a laborer on a construction site who suffered serious injuries when he fell from a third-story window while disposing of construction debris. We were able to establish that the general contractor and other responsible parties failed to comply with OSHA regulations regarding fall precautions.
Jury verdict $971,000.00 in a product liability case involving a construction accident. A lawsuit was filed against the manufacturer of a seven-ton roller which crushed the leg of a worker. After eight days of trial, the jury concluded that the product was defectively designed. The money recovered allowed our client to undergo vocational training so he could return to the work force.
A union carpenter who was injured on the job reached settlement with the heating and air conditioning subcontractor whose employee allegedly struck the plaintiff with a forklift.
Read Full Article
Verdicts & Settlements in the News
- Contractor Found Liable For Woman’s Drive-Thru Lane Fall
- Jury Awards SEPTA Driver in Motor Vehicle Collision
- Passenger Injured In Truck Crash Receives $1.6M in Bench Trial
- Delco Jury Awards $1.125M Over Med Mal Claims
- $2.6M Verdict for Trooper in Defective Gun Holster Case
- Delco Jury Awards $5.4M to Brain-Damaged Cyclist
- Delco Jury Awards $7.6 Mil. In Car Accident Suit
- Carpenter Secures Settlement in Forklift Incident
- Apartments To Pay For Resident’s Icy Fall
- Girl Scout Secures $2.8M Settlement After Fall From Rock
- $12 Mil. Accident Verdict for Woman Hit by Stolen Car
- Case Over Electric Shock to Carpenter Settles for $2.5 Mil.
- $1.9 Mil. Product Defect Settlement for Woman Attacked by a Rotweiller