Jury verdict $6.6 million. The Philadelphia jury returned a verdict which included $2.2 million in damages for the injured party’s husband on a claim of lost consortium. Our client had suffered cervical spine injuries as a result of a slip and fall on ice in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant. Claims were asserted against the owners of the restaurant, as well as the restaurant’s snow plowing company, which had failed to attend to the parking lot in a timely fashion.
Read Full Article
Verdicts & Settlements in the News
- Contractor Found Liable For Woman’s Drive-Thru Lane Fall
- Jury Awards SEPTA Driver in Motor Vehicle Collision
- Passenger Injured In Truck Crash Receives $1.6M in Bench Trial
- Delco Jury Awards $1.125M Over Med Mal Claims
- $2.6M Verdict for Trooper in Defective Gun Holster Case
- Delco Jury Awards $5.4M to Brain-Damaged Cyclist
- Delco Jury Awards $7.6 Mil. In Car Accident Suit
- Carpenter Secures Settlement in Forklift Incident
- Apartments To Pay For Resident’s Icy Fall
- Girl Scout Secures $2.8M Settlement After Fall From Rock
- $12 Mil. Accident Verdict for Woman Hit by Stolen Car
- Case Over Electric Shock to Carpenter Settles for $2.5 Mil.
- $1.9 Mil. Product Defect Settlement for Woman Attacked by a Rotweiller