Jury verdict $2.75 million - Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas
Jury verdict $2.75 million in a claim involving the wrongful deaths of two individuals and serious injuries to a third. Claims were asserted against individual defendants, as well as a national truck manufacturer. In addition to the $2.75 million verdict, claims against the product manufacturer and other defendants resolved prior to trial under a confidential arrangement, which resulted in multi million dollar recoveries for our clients.
Verdicts & Settlements in the News
- $12 Mil. Accident Verdict for Woman Hit by Stolen Car
- Delco Jury Awards $7.6 Mil. In Car Accident Suit Liability Findings Limit Victim’s Take to $100K
- Contractor Found Liable For Woman's Drive-Thru Lane Fall
- Delco Jury Awards $5.4M to Brain-Damaged Cyclist
- Girl Scout Secures $2.8M Settlement After Fall From Rock
- $2.6M Verdict for Trooper in Defective Gun Holster Case
- Case Over Electric Shock to Carpenter Settles for $2.5 Mil.
- $1.9 Mil. Product Defect Settlement for Woman Attacked bay a Rottweiler
- Passenger Injured In Truck Crash Receives $1.6M in Bench Trial
- Delco Jury Awards $1.125M Over Med Mal Claims
- Carpenter Secures Settlement in Forklift Incident
- Apartments To Pay For Resident’s Icy Fall
- Jury Awards SEPTA Driver in Motor Vehicle Collision