$4.2 million settlement - Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas
$4.2 million settlement in a product defect claim against a major international household product manufacturer on behalf of the estate of a 65-year-old woman and her surviving twin sister. Our client suffered burn injuries as a result of a negligent design of a household cleaning product. $200,000.00 of the settlement proceeds were earmarked for charitable donations in the name of the deceased. In addition to the monetary recovery, in light of the product defect claim brought by our office, the product manufacturer agreed in writing to review and change the product’s packaging and its chemical makeup.
Jury verdict $2.75 million - Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas
Jury verdict $2.75 million in a claim involving the wrongful deaths of two individuals and serious injuries to a third. Claims were asserted against individual defendants, as well as a national truck manufacturer. In addition to the $2.75 million verdict, claims against the product manufacturer and other defendants resolved prior to trial under a confidential arrangement, which resulted in multi million dollar recoveries for our clients.
$1.4 million settlement - Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas
$1.4 million settlement in favor of the estate of a 19-year-old man killed in a motor vehicle accident. In additions to claims against the drivers of the vehicles, claim was made against the City of Philadelphia for negligent highway design and maintenance.
$1.2 million settlement - Delaware County Court of Common Pleas
$1.2 million settlement of a medical malpractice claim asserted against a bariatric surgeon for failure to timely diagnose and treat a post-surgical leak which resulted in the patient’s death.
$1,050,000 Settlement - Middlesex County, NJ
$1,050,000.00 settlement of a wrongful death claim in on behalf of the estate of an air marshal who sustained fatal injuries as a result of a motorcycle/auto collision.
Verdicts & Settlements in the News
- $12 Mil. Accident Verdict for Woman Hit by Stolen Car
- Delco Jury Awards $7.6 Mil. In Car Accident Suit Liability Findings Limit Victim’s Take to $100K
- Contractor Found Liable For Woman's Drive-Thru Lane Fall
- Delco Jury Awards $5.4M to Brain-Damaged Cyclist
- Girl Scout Secures $2.8M Settlement After Fall From Rock
- $2.6M Verdict for Trooper in Defective Gun Holster Case
- Case Over Electric Shock to Carpenter Settles for $2.5 Mil.
- $1.9 Mil. Product Defect Settlement for Woman Attacked bay a Rottweiler
- Passenger Injured In Truck Crash Receives $1.6M in Bench Trial
- Delco Jury Awards $1.125M Over Med Mal Claims
- Carpenter Secures Settlement in Forklift Incident
- Apartments To Pay For Resident’s Icy Fall
- Jury Awards SEPTA Driver in Motor Vehicle Collision