Bruce H. MacKnight, Jr.
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- New Jersey, 2005
Workers’ Compensation Law Specialist, Pennsylvania Bar Association Section on Workers’ Compensation Law
- St. Joseph’s University, B.S., 1992
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2004
Awards & Recognition*
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star 2011
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Courts of New Jersey or Pennsylvania. To view the criteria for selection of Top New Jersey Superlawyers and Pennsylvania Superlawyers, click here.
Verdicts & Settlements in the News
- Contractor Found Liable For Woman’s Drive-Thru Lane Fall
- Jury Awards SEPTA Driver in Motor Vehicle Collision
- Passenger Injured In Truck Crash Receives $1.6M in Bench Trial
- Delco Jury Awards $1.125M Over Med Mal Claims
- $2.6M Verdict for Trooper in Defective Gun Holster Case
- Delco Jury Awards $5.4M to Brain-Damaged Cyclist
- Delco Jury Awards $7.6 Mil. In Car Accident Suit
- Carpenter Secures Settlement in Forklift Incident
- Apartments To Pay For Resident’s Icy Fall
- Girl Scout Secures $2.8M Settlement After Fall From Rock
- $12 Mil. Accident Verdict for Woman Hit by Stolen Car
- Case Over Electric Shock to Carpenter Settles for $2.5 Mil.
- $1.9 Mil. Product Defect Settlement for Woman Attacked by a Rotweiller