$3 Million Settlement - Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas
Gerald Baldino Jr. of Media, PA’s Sacchetta & Baldino represented Gaulberto “Tito” Rivas-Reyes after he suffered complete fractures of multiple bones in his leg as a result of a forklift collision. The settlement was reached the day prior to jury selection in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
Tito’s accident involved two forklifts in a section of a warehouse operated by Crescent Park Corp. known as the K-Dock area. It was alleged that Crescent Park’s employee failed to follow company policies regarding the operation of his fork lift and further that Crescent had failed to properly demarcate fork lift travel lanes within their facility. Tito was working at the facility as a temporary worker through a staffing service. Another worker, employed by Crescent, was traveling with his forks leading and elevated, in violation of company policies. The forks entered the operator’s compartment of Tito’s lift and struck him below the knee causing his injuries.
The settlement will not only compensate Tito for his past and future pain and suffering, it will also fill the gap suffered as a result of his inability to return to full duty employment. With this settlement, Tito will be able to continue supporting his fiance and their 4-year old son.
$950,000.00 Settlement - Montgomery County, PA
Following extensive investigation and discovery, Partner Jerry Baldino was able to win a 950K settlement on behalf of a toddler who suffered burns while under the care of a private pre-school.
Verdicts & Settlements in the News
- $12 Mil. Accident Verdict for Woman Hit by Stolen Car
- Delco Jury Awards $7.6 Mil. In Car Accident Suit Liability Findings Limit Victim’s Take to $100K
- Contractor Found Liable For Woman's Drive-Thru Lane Fall
- Delco Jury Awards $5.4M to Brain-Damaged Cyclist
- Girl Scout Secures $2.8M Settlement After Fall From Rock
- $2.6M Verdict for Trooper in Defective Gun Holster Case
- Case Over Electric Shock to Carpenter Settles for $2.5 Mil.
- $1.9 Mil. Product Defect Settlement for Woman Attacked bay a Rottweiler
- Passenger Injured In Truck Crash Receives $1.6M in Bench Trial
- Delco Jury Awards $1.125M Over Med Mal Claims
- Carpenter Secures Settlement in Forklift Incident
- Apartments To Pay For Resident’s Icy Fall
- Jury Awards SEPTA Driver in Motor Vehicle Collision