$300,000.00 settlement - Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas
$300,000.00 settlement (representing the available insurance limits) in a “dram shop claim” against a tavern owner. Our client suffered fatal injuries during an attack by a drunken bar patron. We were able to establish that the tavern had served the defendant while he was visibly intoxicated, in violation of Pennsylvania liquor laws.
Verdicts & Settlements in the News
- $12 Mil. Accident Verdict for Woman Hit by Stolen Car
- Delco Jury Awards $7.6 Mil. In Car Accident Suit Liability Findings Limit Victim’s Take to $100K
- Contractor Found Liable For Woman's Drive-Thru Lane Fall
- Delco Jury Awards $5.4M to Brain-Damaged Cyclist
- Girl Scout Secures $2.8M Settlement After Fall From Rock
- $2.6M Verdict for Trooper in Defective Gun Holster Case
- Case Over Electric Shock to Carpenter Settles for $2.5 Mil.
- $1.9 Mil. Product Defect Settlement for Woman Attacked bay a Rottweiler
- Passenger Injured In Truck Crash Receives $1.6M in Bench Trial
- Delco Jury Awards $1.125M Over Med Mal Claims
- Carpenter Secures Settlement in Forklift Incident
- Apartments To Pay For Resident’s Icy Fall
- Jury Awards SEPTA Driver in Motor Vehicle Collision